Interested in sponsoring the 2018 Awards?
We are looking for like-minded businesses and brands to support the YMCA event of the year. As a sponsor you will receive the following benefits:
- Company name and logo will appear as our sponsor alongside the Youth Matters Awards branding on selected materials and publicity
- Company name and logo on YMCA England & Wales website
- Inclusion in Youth Matters Awards promotional video
- Public thanks in opening
- Editorial DPS advertisement in the Youth Matters Awards brochure
- Opportunity to speak on the night
- Co-present sponsored award on the night
- Exposure through YMCAs national and local social media channels
- Extended social media promotional campaign
- VIP invitations, including dinner
- Opportunity to provide branded goods for Goody Bags
Please contact Helena Dunleavy to discuss opportunities and find out about additional packages.
T 020 7186 9525
YMCA is the largest and oldest youth charity in the world, helping over 58 million people in 119 countries.
In England and Wales, we are the largest voluntary sector provider of safe, supported accommodation for young people aged 16-30, and the largest voluntary sector provider of activities and services that promote health and well-being.
We strive to create inspiring environments where young people can develop confidence to choose their own path in life, find fulfilment and determine their own future.
- Across England and Wales, 116 YMCAs deliver services to more than 600,000 people in over 530 communities.
- Together, we intensively support 228,000 young people each year.
- We help 43,000 people engage in education, skills and training, enabling them to improve their opportunities in the job market.
- And we provide before and after school activities for nearly 37,000 children, with over 33,000 young people attending our youth clubs, and 9,000 parents accessing our crèche and childcare facilities.