Young people, staff and volunteers from YMCAs across England and Wales are honoured every year for their outstanding achievements, inspiring feats against adversity and tireless dedication to provoke change.
Twelve coveted awards are up for grabs across a series of diverse categories during an inspiring night of celebration and recognition in central London.
A central event in YMCA’s calendar since 2009, YMCA’s Youth Matters Awards celebrates the exceptional skills and achievements of young people over the past year. The awards also recognised the vital work YMCAs deliver day in day out to help transform the lives of young people and give them a brighter future.
Award categories are:
- Young Worker of the Year
- Young Campaigner of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Young Leader of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Accommodation Project of the Year
- Health & Wellbeing Project of the Year
- Family Work Project of the Year
- Training & Education Project of the Year
- YMCA of the Year
- We Believe Award
- Red Triangle Award
This year’s award will take place on Friday 2 November 2018. For further information, please email email@example.com