Watch the film about our young volunteers.
YMCA young volunteers
YMCA young workers
Watch the film about our young workers.
YMCA young achievers
Watch the film about our young achievers.
YMCA young leaders
Watch the film about our young leaders.
Across England and Wales, we operate as a federation with 101 local YMCAs that work to support young people in their communities. YMCAs share a common goal to create supportive, inclusive and energising communities where young people can truly belong, contribute and thrive.
We operate in 700 different communities across England and Wales impacting upon the lives of more than 570,000 people every year.
The work we do every day to support young people is made to happen by nearly 5,400 members of staff and more than 4,400 volunteers.
- 72,000 people provided with support and advice
- 18,000 homeless people housed
- 207,000 children, young people and parents supported
- 132,000 people engaged in health and wellbeing activities
- 28,000 people engaged in education and training