A safe place to talk and get help through guided groups, mentoring, counselling, and mental health services.
YMCA is there for every young person in the community, supporting them through good and difficult times with a wide range of services.
In each case, our aim is to enable the young person to grow and develop in every aspect of their life.
YMCA provides support and advice to almost 36, 560 young people every year. This includes (number of participants):
- Employment and careers advice – 4, 617
- Mentoring service – 1,076
- Mental health education and advice – 4, 302
- Mental health counselling – 7,958
- Sexual health advice – 1, 717
- Drug and alcohol advice and counselling – 1, 256
- Welfare and benefits advice – 4,054
- Housing advice – 4,504
- Food banks – 4,491