YMCA is there for every young person in the community, supporting them through good and difficult times with a wide range of services.
In each case, our aim is to enable the young person to grow and develop in every aspect of their life.
YMCA provides support and advice to more than 105,000 people every year. This includes (number of participants):
- Employment and careers advice – 20,770
- Mentoring – 6,250
- Mental health advice and counselling – 17,360
- Sexual health advice – 6,880
- Drug and alcohol advice and counselling – 9,750
- Crime prevention and avoidance programmes – 7,950
- Welfare and benefits advice – 13,880
- Housing advice – 12,690
- Food banks – 6,870