Why run for YMCA?
By joining Team YMCA you will help us continue our life changing work supporting young people and local communities across England and Wales.
Every year YMCA provides a home to more than 18,000 people experiencing homelessness, operating in 740 different communities and supporting 630,000 people.
YMCAs also provide accommodation, deliver education, offer advice, promote physical health and champion mental wellbeing for all young people.
Date: 28 April 2019
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £100
Sponsorship pledge: £2,000
What to expect from YMCA
We know that training for and running 26.2 miles is a big challenge to undertake, so we will be with you every step of the way. As part of Team YMCA, you will receive VIP treatment, including:
- A fundraising pack full of tips and advice
- A high-quality YMCA running vest
- A regular newsletter with exclusive updates delivered straight to your inbox
- A Facebook community where you can share training tips, chart progress and share experiences with your teammates
- Support on the day from our designated cheer point.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7186 9523.
We can’t wait to hear from you.