What is Payroll Giving?
By signing up for Payroll Giving you can make a regular, tax-free donation to YMCA. Payroll Giving comes out of your salary before tax every month, so you can give more for less. It is also known as Give As You Earn (GAYE).
- It’s quick and easy
- You can make a difference to young people with a monthly donation
- It costs you less to give more – it’s tax free
An example of what you can give is below:
If you pay 20% tax, every £10 donated will only cost you £8 or if you pay 40% tax, it will only cost you £6.
- £5 will only cost you £4 or £3 if you pay 40% tax
- £15 will only cost you £12 or £9 if you pay 40% tax
- £30 will only cost you £24 or £18 if you pay 40% tax