Join YMCA Derbyshire as a Hospitality Assistant at Claude’s Cafe at Marble Hall.
Hours: 30 hours per week to be worked flexibly across the week.
Salary: £12,807 per annum
Objectives of the post:
- To play a key role in the operation of YMCA Key College’s Café at Marble Hall, Derby.
- To oversee the front of house function at Claude’s Cafe
- To plan menus as guided by the Training and Education manager
- To ensure all café areas and equipment are kept clean and presented to a high standard
- To maintain a high level of customer service which encourages new and existing businesses to use the service
- Carry out tasks in line with HACCP and ensure all paperwork is kept up to date in line with legislation
- To ensure that the highest standards of food safety are maintained
- To respect and uphold the aims and values of the YMCA.
To apply please complete an application form we do not accept CVs.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this opportunity please telephone Gary Lambert on 07525 984375
Closing date 18 June 2019