Housing Management Officer – Onsite Co-ordinator
Do you have the ability to support others?
Are you in need of a new challenge?
Do you want to work for an organisation that are committed to helping people at times of need, regardless of gender, race, ability or faith?
In this role you will work as part of the Accommodation Team to provide a high quality, efficient and effective service to clients aged 16 to 64 who are supported by our charity which is at the heart of the community in Derbyshire.
Duties will include but are not inclusive:
- Managing the staff rota.
- Addressing issues of anti social / challenging behaviour onsite.
- To be available to deal with any other duties that require leadership decision making and or action ensure quality of processes and procedures
- To have responsibility for over seeing Accommodation allocations and move ons.
- Working with the Accommodation Manager to ensure that the management of the service fits into the overall framework of policies; procedures and guidelines provided by YMCA Derbyshire.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:-
- Experience of working with vulnerable people;
- An understanding of the issues of those experiencing financial hardship/budgeting issues;
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour in a positive manner;
- Ability to work professionally with a range of customers;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- For the shift positon you must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Proven ability to demonstrate skills and experience in providing support to new staff;
In return we offer excellent terms and conditions and you will also have the opportunity to really get to know the work of our organisation and how we help people to flourish. The full job description is available to download. We can’t wait to hear from you.
For an informal chat contact Reena Sharma on 01332 579583
Closing date is 12pm on Tuesday 24 September.