35 hours per week
Shifts 7:45 am – 3:15 pm and 2:45 pm – 10:15 pm
including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In this role you will work as part of the Accommodation Team to provide a high quality, efficient and effective service to clients aged 16 to 64 who are supported by our charity which is at the heart of the community in Derbyshire. We are committed to helping people at times of need, regardless of gender, race, ability or faith. Our values to Protect, Trust, Hope and Persevere underpin all of our services across the county.
Duties will include but are not inclusive:
- Assessing clients suitability for accommodation
- Giving assistance around rents, debts and Housing Benefit queries
- Organising and providing appropriate support tor residents
- Liaising with other relevant agencies, professionals and stakeholders
You Must Have:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people;
- An understanding of the issues of those experiencing financial hardship/budgeting issues;
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour in a positive manner;
- Ability to work professionally with a range of customers;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The full job description is available to download.
To apply please complete an application form we do not accept CVs.
If you would like more information on this position please call Reena Sharma on 01332 579583
Closing date is 12pm on Tuesday 24 September.