6 hours per week days and times TBC
33 days leave per year (pro rata including bank holidays), sick pay scheme
Would you like to work in a welcoming and friendly environment?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people in your local community?
If it’s a yes, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join the YMCA; a charity at the heart of the community in Derbyshire. We are committed to helping people at times of need, regardless of gender, race, ability or faith. Our values to Protect, Trust, Hope and Persevere underpin all of our services across the county.
The purpose of the post is to ensure a high standard of cleaning in accordance with Health and Safety cleaning standards; to maintain the high level of service and customer care to which YMCA Derbyshire is committed and to respect and uphold the Aims and Purposes of YMCA Derbyshire
- To perform such cleaning tasks as directed by the Training and Education Manager.
- To promote and maintain caring, efficient and courteous standards when dealing with staff, service users and visitors.
- To work as a team and to provide cover for absence and holidays.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- To adhere to Health and Safety and COSHH regulations and procedures.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post.
Closing date 21 August 2019