The right start in life is crucial for a person’s long-term development. It is for this reason that YMCA works with people from birth through to adulthood – supporting individuals and families to flourish.
YMCA supports 207,000 children, young people and parents every year through our family work. This includes (number of participants):
- Crèches – 373
- Nurseries and children’s centres – 5,389
- Before and after school clubs – 9,154
- Holiday clubs and camps – 13,596
- School activity programmes – 83,796
- Youth work – 19,825
- Respite for young carers – 645
- Parenting programmes – 1,286
- Family mediation – 714
View all YMCAs with Nurseries and Preschools.
To find out about services and activities close to you, please contact your local YMCA.